Monday, 31 May 2010

chanel.

Hope everyone in the UK has had a lovely bank holiday weekend! Mine has been very busy so far so this is the first chance to sit down and chill out. I thought I'd post about my current favourite nail Varnish... Chanel Le Vernis in Nouvelle Vague. It was all over all the fashion mags before it came out and as soon as I saw it I thought that I had to have it.

It's a gorgeous pale blue/turquoise with a slight shimmer to it and as always with the Chanel limited editions it sold out straight away. This left me with my only alternative which was to buy it at an exhorbitant rate from ebay. Not the ideal choice but I'd made my mind up that I wanted it so needs must.





Now I have to say I absolutely love Chanel's nail varnishes. They have a really lovely texture to them and don't chip easily. At £16.50 they are by no means cheap but I do have a weakness for them. I'm completely in love with "Nouvelle Vague" and now all I need to do is try and get my hands on the rest of the collection...

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, this was already gone when I went for it on Friday. I settled for Black Satin instead.. tried and true! :)

    (ps.. this is marshmallow.. *wave*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jen

    Thanks for commenting hun! It's a shame it sold out everywhere so quickly!

    ReplyDelete