Tuesday, 22 June 2010

chanel.

Oh Chanel. How I love thee so but why, oh why, are you out to destroy my bank balance?!

So after the whole obsession with Chanel Le Vernis in Nouvelle Vague I promised my friends that I would stop with the obsession and not buy another one until at least Autumn/Winter.

I lied. I was unprepared for the beauty that they were preparing to unleash... Elle Magazine is also partly to blame for bringing it to my attention but I guess I shouldn't shoot the messenger.

They've created three new shades, apparently "created for the Paris-Shanghai Art trade fashion show. One gold; one matte black and the other clear with flecks of gold and plum-blue sparkles"



So so so pretty. I do already have a thing for metallic make up so this is just feeding into the obsession. I think I’m going to have to try and get my hands on the Black Velvet and the Gold Lame.

Bad Lulu.

1 comment: