Thursday, 10 June 2010

Glamour.

So I just had to pop out at lunch today as I heard on the grapevine that Glamour were giving away free Benefit make up with their new issue that went on sale today. I'm a HUGE Benefit fan, to the extent that the Bene-babes soon realise within a minute of talking to me that there is no point trying to sell to me because I have it all already and always know what I want. Anyway when I heard about this amazing Glamour give away I swiftly popped into boots and grabbed myself three copies. They're giving away BAD gal (smouldering black eye pencil), Eye bright (instant eye brightener) and It Stick (conceal it all stick). They all sell for around £15 so it's a complete and utter bargain!!



I already have eye bright and don't use it that often so I thought I'd try out It stick and grab myself two lots of BAD gal cuz it's such a gorgeous eyeliner.

As you can see I also got a bit distracted by Boots' 3 for 2 on beauty products and ended up buying 3 new nail varnishes... thought I'd give Rimmel a go as those colours look gorgeous and I needed a new top coat anyway. I'm hoping the peachy/coraly one is going to be what I've been searching for! I will post a review on it later, if I ever make it home (didn't leave work till 11pm last night... woe is me!)

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, I went on the hunt to buy all three with my friends. 3 products for £6, amazing.

    ReplyDelete