Saturday, 19 June 2010

Lusting after...

So there are a couple of posts on other blogs that caught my eye this week of exciting new things that are coming out. Unfortunately they're both American so I won't be able to get my hands on them straight away as I'm sure we'll have to wait a bit as always! But anyway you should check out The Muse's post on MAC Venomous Villains which is a limited edition collection that they've done with Disney. Basically it's FREAKING AWESOME. Two of my favourite things coming together!

And the other post that has got me all excited is over at All lacquered up. Orly are a nail varnish brand that I've never tried before, never actually seen it sold over here actually but anyway they're bringing out a range called Plastix Satin Finish. I really like the purple and green colours and the finish looks so different and awesome. I really need to somehow get my hands on one for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment