Sunday, 20 June 2010

MAC Cremesheen Glass

Now I am pretty much a lipgloss whore. I have a RIDICULOUS amount of lipgloss and think it's just the best thing ever created. I have my favourites and I thought I'd share with you my current number 1 lipgloss obsession... MAC Cremesheen Glass. In the words of MAC "A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of M∙A∙C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky."

Basically a little stick of heaven.

This is my beautiful collection so far...




"loud and lovely", "petite indulgence", "melt in your mouth", "partial to pink", "boy bait", "richer, lusher"


They are just so scrumptious. The colours are lovely; they're so soft and not sticky. They also taste and smell amazing and make my lips feel soft and don't dry them out at all.

I'm so in love with these glosses, I aim to get one of every colour available but at £14.50 each it might take me a while/bankrupt me.

Oh and they were limited edition to begin with but thankfully the clever people at MAC saw sense and made them a permanent part of the range

No comments:

Post a Comment