Thursday, 3 June 2010

OPI - Ogre the Top Blue

OPI have got a limited edition rang out for the new Shrek movie so I had to get my hands on at least one of them. The colours are pretty funky and have awesome names to go with the movie such as “Whats with the Cattitude?” and “Who the Shrek are You?” OPI seem to be doing more and more limited collections that are tied in with movies and I personally love it. I was a huge fan of the Alice in Wonderland ones and these ones looks great too. I ended up going with “Ogre the Top Blue” as I thought it was a gorgeous shade of blue that I just had to have.



As always with OPI it’s a lovely thick formula that goes on really well – in fact my nails in the picture were done really quickly and with only one coat and they look pretty good. I’m only on day 2 but no signs of chipping at all which is what I tend to find with all OPI products, they really do last a long time so I think they're worth the money. There’s a minis collection of the Shrek colours and I think I might have to buy that as well, the colours are just so different and gorgeous I want them all! I’m not sure who is selling the range in the UK but I managed to get mine off eBay for cheaper anyway.

Has anyone else tried the Shrek collection out?

3 comments:

  1. Holy wow! I've never tried OPI, but if it looks like that after just one coat, I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jen

    They're soooooo good, they really do last ages without chipping and they have so many colours its insane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That blue is stunning.

    ReplyDelete