Tuesday, 8 June 2010

peachy keen

I've been a bit MIA due to being back at work and really busy :( BOOO!

Anyway I am on a mission... a mission to find the most perfect shade of Peachy/Coral nail varnish. I don't know if it's just in my head but everything seems to fall flat. I'm sure OPI must do the perfect shade that I'm after but I find it hard to look on their website as its always pictures of the colours, rather than photos and it's just not a true representation. Nails Inc have left me down and have NOTHING that is remotely near what I want in my head. I think I might pop to Superdrug tomorrow and have a look at the cheaper high street brands and see if they've got what I want.

Oh and on a seperate note I'm totally going to try and do special nails for the world cup with the St George's flag on them... might need to start practising that one!

1 comment:

  1. i really really want a peachy/coraly shade as well. i keep looking at swatches over on flickr when i want a specific shade--they have tons of opi there too, that could help with gauging shades? polish swatches in general are fun to look at though.

    ReplyDelete