Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Back.

So my internet has been broken at home now for the past 2 weeks. It's been slowly killing me not being able to get online! But thanks to the lovely man at Virgin Media it is now up and running and I'll finally be able to post the 50 million nail posts that I've been saving!

Also in the time I've been away I got a Brazilian Blow Dry and Minx nails done too so posts about those are on the way as well.

So I arrived late to the party with the whole MAC drama but I think it's just awful and am pleased that they've decided to change the name and donate money to the cause. However I still think I won't be buying the collection, how anyone who works there or at Rodarte ever thought it was a good idea I'll never know. If you don't know what I'm talking about head over to British Beauty Blogger for her take on the situation. Right now I have to get back to work... and I've just painted my nails so it's hard to type!

No comments:

Post a Comment