Thursday, 1 July 2010

blame canada.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!



And in honour of the wonderful canadian people I thought I'd do a little post dedicated to my favourite canadian cosmetics company... MAC. This is a little tribute to my top 3 Limited Edition collections that MAC have done. I'm thinking as soon as the Villians Villans collection comes out it'll be my number one but for now...!


1. Barbie loves MAC.
All. Time. Favourite.
Now this could be because I MASSIVELY love Barbie... so it's two of my favourite things coming together and making sweet sweet love! Pink, pink and more pink! AH-MA-ZING!


2. To the Beach
I missed out on getting my hands on any of this collection which makes me feel very sad :( It had so many gorgeous colours and the high light powder was just possibly the most gorgeous bit of make up ever! I'm also just a massive fan of corals and anything that looks like it belongs in the sea/on a mermaid. Gorgeous.


3. Heatherette
Just screams 80's glam and I LOVE it. I wanna crimp my hair and smother myself in glitter!

I hope you enjoyed the prettynes... and now I'm off to bed cuz this week has just been WAY too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment