Monday, 5 July 2010

Fearne by Fearne Cotton

Sorry I've been so quiet, real life has been getting in the way... plus I'm really poor so trying to avoid buying anything this month! Although I did give in at the weekend and will post about that tonight.

Anyway I just popped on to share a post from Glamour.com - Apparently Fearne Cotton is launching her own range of cosmetics in autumn. More details here. It all sounds very exciting, she's quite funky so I would definitely check out whatever she launches.

Celebs seem to be going over the top when it comes to launching their own fragrances/fashion lines/beauty products/underwear etc. Could this be the start of a billion celebrity cosmetics lines? I think it's a good fit with Fearne by the sounds of things but let's hope that Jordan doesn't bring her out her own line... actually I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment