Sunday, 29 August 2010

Love for The Body Shop

I go through phases with the Body Shop. One minute I love it and go in there and spend £70 in one go and then I off it completely and don't go in there for months.

I'm currently on an "I love the body shop" kick.



A few weeks ago I bought a product from there called "Seaweed Pore Perfector", just a random impulse purchase but oh boy was I pleased I did. I am in love with this product. According to their website it is...

"A lightweight gel treatment, specially formulated to target specific problem areas, such as enlarged or blocked pores, excess oiliness and occasional blemishes. Helps to improve the appearance of large pores over time, with continued regime use."

And it does exactly what it says on the tin. My skin can be pretty awful at times and it has improved SO much since using the product. It doesn't feel as oily and I definitely have had less spots and just better skin in general. I LOVE this product. So once that had sucked me in I decided to look at the rest of the range.



The thing I love about the body shop is when they do mini versions of their products all neatly togheter in a mini kit so that you can try it out and that way you haven't wasted loads of money buying everything in the range to only then realise you only like two of the products. The little pack comes with Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash, Seaweed Clarifying Toner, Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream, Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment in nice handy travel sizes all together. All of the prodcuts are great, my favourite is still the Pore Perfector but they all work really well together. My skin feels lovely and clean but not dried out at all and the products all smell really gorgeous to boot!



Another new range of products they have recently released is the Vitamin C range and I purchased the Vitamin C Skin Reviver. The idea is to use it after you've done everything else to your face as a kinda "skin pick-me-up". It gives your skin this gorgeous silkyness and a really great glow. It smells devine and makes your skin feel amazing.

Anyone got any products from The Body Shop that they love and would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment