Saturday, 4 September 2010

autumnal.

So I decided that every day this week I would go all autumnal and have a different autumn/winter colour on my nails to really embrace the awful notion that summer is well and truly over. So here they are, four days of gorgeous colours - what's your fav?

Tuesday

Nails Inc - The Thames
Application - Two coats
Love this gorgeous dark grey, it goes on quite well but needed two coats just to get it really dark and gorgeous.

Wednesday

Nails Inc - The Serpentine
Application - One coat
LOVE this blue, it kinda looks like petrol blue, really gorgeous and rich, doesn't look black at all which I think sometimes can happen with quite dark blues. Had a few comments on how pretty this one was. Goes on really well and only needs one coat.

Thursday

OPI - Ski Teal We Drop
Application - One coat
I've wanted to get my hands on this one since I saw pics of it a few weeks ago. Definitely my favourite from OPI's Swiss collection, it's similar to Wed's colour but its definitely more Teal, really gorgeous colour. One of my new favs!

Friday

Nails Inc - Cadogan Square
Application - One coat
Another new purchase that I'm in love with. It's one of Nails Inc new limited edition colours and it's this gorgeous caramel/camel colour and it looks scrummy, good enough to it! Camel is very in this season so why not have it on your nails too!

I have to apologise for the crappy photos, my camera really is rather shit. I suppose that’s what you get for buying a camera because it's metallic pink.

1 comment:

  1. loving all the shades - look forward to borrowing them!

    ReplyDelete