Thursday, 30 September 2010

Benefit Costmetics.

I am a huge fan of Benefit. And I mean HUGE. My addiction started when I was 16 and got my first “show off” eye shadow (which btw, they should totally bring back). I can’t remember who bought it for me but I just know that I was hooked. I’ve been a faithful fan for the past 10 years and my love for their products never wavers. I pretty much have the whole range, the only ones I don’t have are the ones I don’t want. I always get the limited edition palettes at Christmas when they’re normally released. I do not go a day without wearing something made by Benefit on my face/body. I am also responsible for the Benefit addictions of at least 4 of my friends and that makes me proud. Spreading the benefit love around!

Anyway I thought I’d share a couple of my favourite products of theirs starting with their powders.

1. Dandelion – “pink perk-me-up face powder”

A gorgeous soft pink powder that you can put on just your cheeks or all over for a complexion pick me up. A really gorgeous powder.

2. Georgia – “a "just peachy" face powder”

Really gorgeous peach colour powder that perks up your skin and looks gorgeous.

3. thrrrob – “"turned on" face powder”

This is supposed to give you that flushed look you get when flirting with that hot boy! I have to say its probably my least favourite of their powders, I don’t really feel that it does anything to my skins at all. If you want this kind of subtle pink flushed look then Dandelion is much better.

4. Perfect 10 – “bronzing & highlighting face powder duo”

This is definitely one of my favs, it’s really subtle and gives you a gorgeous application if you use the brush to give you highlight up top and bronzer on your cheekbones or if you mix it up on your brush and just apply together. It really is gorgeous and if you don’t own I suggest you go out and buy it now.

5. Sugarbomb – “"sugar rush flush" face powder”

Their newest powder and definitely a firm favourite. This powder smells amazing as well as looking gorgeous. Made up of 4 different colours that blend perfectly to give your cheeks a gorgeous blush look. It stays on for hours and is just gorgeous.

6. CORALista – “coral blush for a tropical flush”

Simply gorgeous, I probably wear this one the most and it just looks beautiful. A gorgeous peachy/pink colour and just brightens up your face instantly. I can’t recommend this enough.

Hoola and Dallas are the only ones I don’t have full size versions of but I have Hoola in a ltd edition palette. But to be honest I’m not much of a bronzer girl.


I am massively excited about the release “Her Name is Glowla” which is a new limited edition kit that is just freaking beautiful. It has so many gorgeous products in it and is just perfect. I have no money until next pay day so I’m going to have to wait 3 weeks until I can get my mitts on it.

1 comment:

  1. I love benefit aswell.
    I prob have more benefit products than any other apart from Mac of course ;)
    Thumbs up.
    x

    ReplyDelete