Sunday, 19 September 2010

Chanel - Les Khakis de Chanel

Whenever Chanel launches a new limited edition everyone is sure to scramble to get their hands on them and then inevitably you'll get the onslaught of dupes from other brands. I however am always one of those people who desperately has to get their hands on the Chanel..

Les Khakis de Chanel is their latest limited edition collection that was created by Peter Philips, Global Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup, in celebration of Fashion's Night Out. Unfortunately I had to work late on the night of the launch night at Selfridges so I was convinced that they'd all be sold out by the time I managed to get there a few days later. There were three colours in the collection and when I managed to get to Selfridges all the colours had sold out apart from Khaki Vert, which luckily enough was the one that I was after!



I am a huge fan of Chanel's nail varnishes. Not only are the colours always gorgeous but they have a great consistency and go on really well. The above was achieved with 2 coats and a top coat. I really love this colour; it's really rich and gorgeous. I've seen the other two in the collection and they don't look as good as they do in pictures. I'm pleased I managed to get my hands on Khaki Vert - it's such a gorgeous colour, definitely a new favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment