Sunday, 19 September 2010

nails inc. explosive Comfort pink

So a couple of months back Comfort fabric softeners did a competition online in partnership with Nails Inc. I was lucky enough to win one of their limited edition nail varnishes that they did together called "explosive Comfort pink". A gorgeous bright pink that pop's and looks just as good on the nails as it does in the bottle.



The picture above shows it on with only one coat and then I did the tips with my Matte top coat just because I got bored! I need a bit more practise with the tips but I quite like it!

I really really love this colour, it's my kind of pink and looks so gorgeous on. I'm a huge Nails Inc. fan and this has to be one of my favourites, it's a shame that it is a limited edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment