Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Jergens Naturals



So I’ve been trying out a new product for the past week… Jergens Naturals Total Nourishment Body Moisturiser.

Jergens Naturals is hugely popular in the US and they launched over here in the UK last year and have really been having a huge advertising push (they’re even the sponsors of The Wedding House which I’m currently watching!). They currently have 5 versions of their Body Moisturiser and I decided to try out the Total Nourishment Body moisturiser as my skin can be very dry at times.

I’ve been using it every day and I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my skin. It looks healthier, fresher, softer and not as dry. I’ve definitely noticed the difference on my elbows where the skin is always really dry which is fab! The moisturiser smells divine but it isn’t too overpowering that it interferes with my perfume.

It soaks into my skin really quickly and doesn’t leave my skin feeling too sticky like some moisturisers do. You really don’t need too much of it either so I think this big bottle will last me a while.

It costs £4.99 for 200ml. Compared to other moisturisers in the same price range I think Jergens is really great, definitely a new firm favourite.

-The Fine Print –
Sample kindly sent to me by PR for review. All opinions are unbiased and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment