Monday, 4 October 2010

MAC Venomous Villains

Anybody else waiting in anticipation for MAC's online launch of the MAC Venomous Villains collection? It's an awesome collaboration that they've done with Disney and I've been waiting for this release for months now! I cannot wait, fingers crossed I manage to get the products I want as everything will blatantly sell out in seconds!

I rang their customer service and the guy told me that it will be available online from 2pm today so everyone get prepared. If you haven't seen the collection then check out Temptalia as she's done a ton of reviews and posts on it so you can figure out beforehand what you want.

I'm mostly after the bits in Maleficient collection. Anybody managed to get their hands on it already? What bits do you think look the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment