Wednesday, 6 October 2010

MAC Venomous Villains... delivered to my door!



IT ARRIVED TODAY!!! I am beyond giddy. My MAC Venomous Villains purchases arrived today at work and oh boy was I pleased!!



It's all so pretty. The packaging, the products... gorgeous! I only got stuff from the Maleficent range as I loved it the most and ran out of money to buy the other things I wanted but I'm really pleased with my purchases.



So I ended up getting the Nail Polish in "Bad Fairy", Lipglass in "Revenge is Sweet", Beauty Powder in "Briar Rose" for myself and Mineralize Eye shadow Duo in "My Dark Magic" for my best friend... early Christmas present!



Reviews to come next week but for now just pictures of them in all their glory!

3 comments:

  1. love this, I am unsure whether to get the beauty powders or not :s xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so purdy. For me, the Malificent collection is by far the most drool worthy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beauty powders are gorgeous Adele, Briar Rose is gorgeous! I'm wearing it today and I love it.

    ReplyDelete