Thursday, 4 November 2010

Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss

Shock, horror it's a post that's not about nail varnish! If everyone could try to remain calm...



So during my accidental shopping trip the other day, where I ended up coming home with a bottle of Chanel's Paradoxal, I also ended up buying one of the new Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss.

I have to say I'm in love with this product.

Chanel describes it as "Bold colour combines with the smoothest, silkiest gel texture for luxurious wear and deeply dramatic effect." and I would have to agree! I went for the colour Insolence, which is a gorgeous pink colour. I'm pretty much always on the hunt for lip glosses of that kind of shade as it's my favourite. I've amassed quite a collection and this is definitely now in my top 3, along with MAC Cremesheen and Dior Addict Lip Polish.

The product stays on your lips and feels gorgeous, really soft and moisturising, whilst still being very pink. It looks moist rather than shiny if you know what I mean. It is by no means cheap at £22.50 but it is Chanel so what do you expect!

I'd definitely recommend this is you feel like splurging the cash. Now I really must stop wearing it every day otherwise it's going to run out!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a gorgeous colour, but not sure if I could justify the money at the moment whilst I'm unemployed!

    ReplyDelete