Sunday, 2 January 2011

Benefit's Her Name Was Glowla

Happy new year lovely people! Sorry I've been MIA for the month of December, it's a crazy month at work with so many parties I had no time for anything else. It's a hard life I know!


Me at a couple of xmas parites


So I got lots of lovely things for Christmas but my favourite bits of make up that I really wanted were Benefit's Her Name was Glowla and Urban Decay's Naked pallette. I simply adore them both. I think most of you have seen the Naked pallette so I won't show you that but I don't think Her Name was Glowla has been given enough attention so thought I'd take a few pics to show it off.



It's a really gorgeous pallette that includes everything you need to do your look so really great to shove in your handbag in case of emergencies or unexpected over nighters! It includes the following:

- Mini CORALista (coral-pink blusher) with mini brush
- Mini high beam (pinky highlighter)
- Mini moon beam (golden highlighter)
- 5 eyeshadow's
- Mini BADgal mascara
- Full size Lip Gloss in "life on the A list" (peachy/pinky gloss)
- Fluff shadow & hard angle brush





I really can't say enough of how much I love this product. The colours are gorgeous and it's so handy having a mini of everything. If you manage to get your hands on this limited edition product then get it!

Oh and on a different note I'm selling Essie nail polish in Limited Addiction over here on ebay if anyone's interested.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff! I actually really like Benefits blush brushes mini or full size. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year Aoife! And I totally agree, they're ALL so gorgeous! Can't wait for the newest one to come out.

    ReplyDelete