Friday, 14 January 2011

Nails Inc and Diet Coke Promotion

So after posting about the Diet Coke and Nails Inc promotion on Wednesday I have been trying to get my hands on them ever since. Annoyingly Boots in Holborn didn't have them, apparently they had them in stock but the person hadn't turned up to do the display so they had to wait. So after checking AGAIN today I gave in and decided to trek to Chancery Lane and pray that the boots there had some and lo and behold... they did!

Woo hoo!

So I bought my 8 bottles of diet coke, picked up the 4 colours of nail varnish and dragged my rather heavy bag back to my offices. I now have backache but it was worth it.

The colours are different to the image I posted on Wednesday from the boots blog. For some reason they had a pinky colour up there and not the Caramel that is actuall in the collection. But all the colours are gorgeous anyway.


l-r: plum, caramel, denim and heather grey



Can't wait to try them out this weekend!

And now back to work and working my way through 8 bottles of diet coke!!

No comments:

Post a Comment