Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Some link love

Hope everyone who went back to work today had a great day. I had a nice day, eased myself in gently so it wasn't too unpleasant!

Today I thought I'd share a few links with you guys. A few of my fav blogs have posted some exciting stuff over the past couple of days and if you haven't seen them then I've done a link round up of link love for you!

First up over at British Beauty Blogger she's been posting about a new Benefit product Finding Mr Bright which is just such a gorgeous set that has some of my favourite products in it. I'll definitely be getting my hands on that one when it comes out in the spring.

Next up over at Perfectly Polished there's a great post on this years Nails Inc & Diet Coke collaboration which I beyond excited for. They did the same thing last year and I got one of each colour and the colours this year are even more gorgeous.

And last up head over to Temptalia to vote in the readers choice awards for all of your favourite brands and products.

Three of my favourite beauty blogs so I hope you enjoy reading over there. Oh and whilst we're talking of awesome blogs, if you haven't already, then check out Musing of a Muse. She's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment