Wednesday, 9 February 2011

China Glaze - Crackle Glaze

So ever since I introduced Barry M Nail Effects nail polish to my friend Liz she's been banging on about why isn't it availble in other colours! I had no answer to this question... until now!

The lovely people over at China Glaze have just introduced a new collection called Crackle Glaze and... you guessed it... it comes in more than just black!



It comes in 6 different shades; Lightning Bolt, (white), Crackled Concrete (grey), Black Mesh (black), Crushed Candy (light bluey-green), Broken Hearted (pink) and Fault Line (sparkly purple).

I really like the look of all the colours, a nice mix that will go well with lots of different colours. Right now I can't find anywhere in the UK that is selling them but let me know if any of you do. I know Beverly Beaute sells China Glaze so maybe they'll get the Crackle Glaze soon. I shall leave you with a little video demonstration from China Glaze...

No comments:

Post a Comment