Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Cowshed Spa



So this evening I was lucky enough to be taken to the Cowshed Spa in Soho. I work in media as a PA and we're always sending off our directors to lovely events with media owners and all we do is sit in the office... so the lovely ladies over at The Metro decided that we deserved a treat so organised a little spa evening for a few PA's from different agencies. I went with my lovely friend and fellow PA Karen and we had a great time.

We all met at the Cowshed Spa in Soho and had the spa to ourselves for the evening. We all got to have 3 treatments each, lots of champagne, canapes and a goody bag at the end.

I ended up going for a manicure, pedicure and back massage. All three were just so amazing. The back massage almost put me into a coma it was so good. It was only a 30mins one but it was so good it felt like longer and my back is just feeling so relaxed and good now. I also smell absolutely gorgeous. I really like the smell of their products. I love that about going to spa... you just leave smelling so tasty!



I also had a mani/pedi done and it was great. My poor tootsies looked a right mess when I went there and they are now looking beautiful! They use Essie nail products which is great as I love Essie and they have such a huge range. I ended up going for a gorgeous pinky purple colour, I didn't check the name but I think it might have been Splash Of Grenadine from the Resort collection.

I had a really wonderful evening and would totally go there again. Now I'm off to check out my products from little goody bag I received...

No comments:

Post a Comment