Sunday, 6 February 2011

lip gloss galore

So the other day at work a friend of mine was doing some "Handbag analysis" as part of some research for a project she was doing for one of our clients. She asked me to fill in a questionnaire and then asked me to empty out the contents of my handbag and then asked me questions about it. When I did this I discovered that there were SIXTEEN lip glosses in there. No wonder my handbag is so ridiculously heavy! Anyway I've decided to do a little post showing you my lip glosses. I'm pretty sure there's at least another 5 in my desk at work but never mind.



So that is my collection. 70 in total, but like I said there's definitely more at work but they're my least favs anyway. I do think this little collection goes some way to explaining why I'm in so much debt!

So my ultimate favourite lip products are...



(L-R: MAC Lip Glass in Revenge is Sweet from the Disney Villanous Villains collection, Lancome in 001 lip plumping gloss, Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de gloss in Insolence, Dior Addict lip polish in 002 and 003, MAC Creemsheen Glass in Melt in Your Mouth, Clarins Instant light natural lip perfector in 01 and 02 and finally Covergirl Wetslicks Amazemint in Pink Positive and Freedom of Peach and finally a pot of Vaseline in Rosy Lips.)


Have to say I love the Covergirl glosses mostly because you can't get them in this country so my Canadian best friend or her mum picks them up for me when they're there. Plus every time I put them on in my head (OK, sometimes out loud) I say "Easy, Breezy, Beautiful... Covergirl" like I'm in ANTM! But for cheap lip glosses these ones are actually really lovely and they taste like mint!

If I did have to whittle down my collection it would definitely be those 10 glosses and the pot of Vaseline. Cannot live without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment