Wednesday, 6 July 2011

ebay make up sale - Chanel & Nails Inc

hi guys! I've been very quiet for the past few months. Lot's going on which has kinda pushed blogging to one side which has made me feel very sad. I'm hoping to get back in to the swing of things as there's lots of stuff that I've been loving recently. Right now I'm at work so just popped on to say that I'm selling a few things over on ebay if anyone is interested...

Chanel Mimosa - THE colour of the summer, a gorgeous yellow that is sold out everywhere, really love this but this is an extra bottle I'm selling for a friend.

Nails Inc in Tudor Way - a gorgeous navy blue colour, this is a brand new spare bottle as I already have it and love it!

Also just in case there's any Rob Pattinson fans out there... Brand new sealed copy of Robsessed DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment