Thursday, 22 September 2011

Slacker.

So long time, no blog post!

I have been a very bad blogger. I'm not entirely sure where the past few months have gone to be honest. My life just seems to have been consumed by work and thinking about blog posts I want to write, rather than actually getting the chance to do so.

However I thought I'd post a few pics of some pretty nail art I've been doing. I am still clearly very obsessed with leopard print and I think I've been improving. The girls at work have asked me to start practising on their nails so hopefully I'll continue to improve but here are a few that I've done recently...


I think this is my favourite, done yesterday for one of my fellow PA's at work. I used the new Chanel in Peridot for her left hand which I think just looks fab.


This is a rather funky random one that I tried out a few weeks ago, VERY colourful!


Ombre nails! Love this look and had lots of fun mixing and creating the colours for it.

So there you go. Mostly I've been doing nails and work so busy busy! Hopefully more updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment