Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Nail Art

So over the past few months I have become more and more obsessed with doing nail art. I've been practising my little socks off (mostly leopard print because it is just soooo pretty!) and I even auctioned off my services for the Breast Cancer Campaign charity during Wear it Pink month.

Every year we try and raise as much money for Wear it Pink and this year one of the extra things we did was nail art with all the money going to charity. I did 16 people's nails (mostly leopard print) and it was a huge success. I've even got a couple of girls paying me to do their nails for them for all of the upcoming Christmas parties which is pretty cool.

So here are a few of my favourites of the nails I've done recently...









Definitely going to try and learn a few more designs and keep practising. I think icicles are my next challenge!

On an on another note I've got a blog about being a PA if anyone's interested - Organised Fun.

1 comment:

  1. wow you're so talented!
    I don't have the patience to do this

    so pretty

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete